Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bedroom Reveal - Part II

I finally got to buy some decorative items and not just things like paint brushes and spackle....although the hallway and kitchen are next which will require both items.

Below is the rug we bought at World Market along with some pillows and a chair my grandma gave me. The chair is comfy, but the stripes will have to go. Anyone know where to find a good chair cover?



After a lot of thought (arguments really) at Marshall's Home Goods Store, we decided on brown and orange for the bedroom. I happened to be wearing a dark teal color the day we made the bed and realized it would be a great accent color. The nightstands are temporary for now. The antique store down the street had some tall wood ones that we might go after. For now we are using my summer garage sale purchases!


We picked up the old Lane chest at a garage sale and need to re-upholster the top....whenever we get around to it!

No comments: