I also realized we had accomplish more in 3 days than we did in the past 3 weeks. Here's a list of things we knocked out in under a week:
- Primed and painted all of the trim in the family room
- Primed and painted the fireplace tiles white
- Repainted all of the walls to a new color (which is so much more comforting and inviting)
- Scraped all of the individual panes on our front and veranda doors
- Lots of yardwork (including planting mums, mulching, edging, mowing, weed wacking, and raking)
- Hung artwork (big thanks to Aubs who let us borrow a few fantastic pieces)
- Installed miscellaneous switch and outlet covers that we had ignored for months but took 2 minutes to complete
- Mopped floors, cleaned windows, scrubbed sinks, etc....
We decided to paint the wall between the counters and the upper cabinets until we install the glass tile backsplash.
Looking from the dining room into the kitchen. (Hint: we'll have a new light fixture in the dining room very soon!)